- Olen Elinat korduvalt tellinud oma bändist ja üritustest pilte tegema ning temaga on alati mõnus koostööd teha. Väga professionaalne suhtumine ja tore inimene, pildid on kvaliteetsed ja vajadusel väga loomingulised. Soovitan!I booked Elina for my band and events multiple times, and she is always a pleasure to work with. Very professional attitude and good person. Quality images and if need also creative. Recommend!Tuuli PruulMusician
- Elina töötas festivali 10-liiikmelises fototiimis, kelle ülesandeks oli jäädvustada festivali tähtsamaid hetki. Töö oli väga vastutusrikas ning ta sai sellega suurepäraselt hakkama. Samuti oli ta abiks jooksvate ülesannete lahendamisel. Eline on väga kohusetundlik ja täpne. Tal on lai silmaring ja hea teadmine disainivaldkonnas toimuvast. Ootamatutes olukordades sai ta väga hästi hakkama ja toimis vastutustundlikult ja loovalt. Kolleegidega sai ta hästi läbi ja oli hea meeskonnatöötaja, avatud ja lõbus suhtleja.Kirke TatarTallinn Design Festival
- Working with Elina was so much fun! We had a couple of sessions together - both photo and video for my music project. During all of them, she was 200% dedicated to getting the best outcome. She offered a lot of creative initiative, however, she was also open to my suggestions. Elina not only took pictures and videos for me but also provided me with outfits and accessories. She even designed one costume specifically for our session! I am looking forward to working with her again and would recommend it to everyone, who would like photo sessions with a magical twist!FremenMusician
- We liked everything! The photos were exactly as we wanted. Thank you. We will return for the next shoot.Feljeton
- With very good photographic eye. Always quality work.Co.Mo designJewelry Artist
- I'm just glad to have met a very talented photographer, artist and human being, Elina! You have created a very comfortable atmosphere in all of our sessions, your creativity and the way you instantly capture the right moment to let the photo transmit the feeling are fantastic. Everything was settled as the way of your imagination flows in your soul. Definitely truly a professional. You really made my experiences memorable. Thank you for capturing those special moments.Georgina Balboa PacoEntrepreneur
- Elina is passionate, and creative, and knows how to capture the essence of her subject. She is a pleasure to work with - artistically and professionally.Terry McDonaldMusician
Elimel Art also makes costumes, accessories, props, photography backdrops and costume repair. We also make everyday life products and improve photographers’ lives (pouches, backpacks, belts etc.)
If you want something special for your theatre, movie, photoshoot or other performance – we can do it, especially for you. So your costume will be unique.
Material can be reused or new. We work with any material – from very thin (silk, organza, lace) to wooden branches, leaves, leather, nylon, paper, pipes, cellophane, feathers and everything else that can come to mind as a material.
We like to make Historical and Fantasy Clothes, Accessories and Wooden Props. Our favourite timelines and styles: Ancient Rome and Egipt, Byzantine, Folklore, Fairytales, Gothic, Baroque, Renaissance, Futuristic, Sci-fi, Boho, Romance, Lolita, Wearable Art.
Measurements from people can be taken in Tallinn or Harjumaa. Let us know what you need and we find the best solution.
Handmade costume prices start from 350€.
We will project your one-of-kind image to the world through our professional modelling shoots that help you make a bold statement and move you closer to achieving your goal.
Headshot is an important path you have to take if you’re serious about making it big in Your industry. Looking to land big jobs, but have little or nothing to show?
Feel free to bring a range of different options for clothing. The #1 rule for us is that you have to love it! If you don’t feel comfortable in it, you most likely won’t shoot well while wearing it. We suggest you bring various cuts, colours, and necklines.
Options for the wardrobe:
- Order personal costumes, headpieces, accessories, and what you can keep after the photoshoot. (Price will be calculated during private consultations).
- Rent a costume from Theatre Estonia or Drama or other rental locations.
- Combine your wardrobe and mine.
- Use your wardrobe.
If you wear glasses and have multiple pairs, then we’d appreciate you bringing them along to ascertain their glare factor. Makeup for the session is not required but is highly recommended for all women.
You will get colour-corrected images for preview via Adobe Lightroom Gallery for 48 after the photo shoots you need to select favourites and they will go to the final retouching (skin, clothes, backdrop).
After final retouching, within 14 days (depending on the work list), you will get a personal Google Drive to a folder with all images on the web (for the internet) and for printing (big jpg). If you want to print bigger images, let me know before the shoot. I will provide you with TIFF files, that are more suitable for bigger printing.
“As we enter the realm of the Moon we come to a source of creativity: the world of the imagination and of dreams – a mysterious and intriguing realm that can ensnare us in delusion as well as inspire us with visions.”
Photosession can last up to 7 hours ( if the location is in Tallinn) – with make-up, changes of wardrobe and accessories, and photoshoot. Depending on the idea/emotions, wardrobe, and make-up difficulties, weather – we can make only up to 2 characters/stories per day. More details and planning will be discussed at the personal consultation at the studio or public location.
Professional and creative make-up lasts up to 2 hours, depending on the character. The make-up artist will participate in the photoshoot.
Preparation for the artwork is during the consultation, and during the shoot, we focus on creating a creative composite and capturing the story of your character. In the preparation/consultation, I am focusing on the character creation, character emotions, storyline, make-up, wardrobe, accessories, location, mood/emotions, and sketches of the final artwork.
Preparation for the shoot can be up to 6 months before the shoot. So please order the psychological portrait session at least 2 months before you want it, cause good production needs time. During 1 month You will meet at least twice for consultation with the photographer and costume measurement, and later consultation with the therapist.
Digital artwork will be made 30 days after the photoshoot.
After final retouching, you will get a personal Google Drive link to a folder with all images on the web (for the internet) and for printing (big jpg). I will provide you with TIFF files, that are more suitable for printing. Images you will receive up to 48 colour-corrected digital files in jpg format for web and print, one digital composition in jpg and TIFF.
Suitable for business cards, movie posters, books/e-books, movie posters, and music album covers.
In the preparation/consultation, I focus on the cover design, characters, storyline, mood, and sketches of the final artwork. I’d like to listen to your music/read a book/script – it helps me better understand what you need. Also, we discuss the final vision of the design. You can send me your favorite covers or images – it helps me to understand the final image better.
Please order the cover artwork at least 2 weeks before you want it, cause good production and design need time. Our experience has shown it takes 1 to 3 months on average.
I’m using Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Affinity programs, or Procreate in order to create a desirable outcome.
As a gift with an order of a Music album or Movie Poster, I will provide you with all files (raw and edited) on USB 3.0 (Free Shipping within Estonia).