For all who need a classical and real-life portrait as well as a slightly creative series: entrepreneurs, actors, models, musicians, photographers, videographers, journalists, dancers, etc. Suitable for social media profiles like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, CV, etc.
Conceptual and Photomanipulation can be used for Spotify, iTunes, and other music streaming platforms (Apple Music, Soundcloud, Tidal etc..), future music album covers, books, brands and business commercials, magazine covers, or home wall art.
Preparation for the artwork is during the consultation, during the shoot, we focus on creating a creative composite and capturing the story of your character/ cover design.
Photosession can last up to 7 hours – with make-up, changes of wardrobe and accessories, photoshoot, transport to the locations and back. Depending on the idea, wardrobe, and make-up difficulties, we can make only up to 2 characters/stories per day. Professional and creative make-up lasts up to 2 hours, depending on the character. The make-up artist will participate in the photoshoot.
More details and planning discuss at the personal consultation at the studio. Consultation includes Photoshoot preparation up to 4H, story & idea brainstorming, costume setup, rehearsal*, and location scouting.
Feel free to bring a range of different options for clothing. The #1 rule for us is that you have to love it! If you don’t feel comfortable in it, you most likely won’t shoot well while wearing it. We suggest you bring a range of different cuts, colors, and necklines.
Options for the wardrobe:
- Order personal costumes, headpieces, accessories, and what you can keep after the photoshoot.
- Rent a costume from theatre Estonia or Drama or from other rent locations.
- Combine your wardrobe and mine.
- Use your wardrobe.
If you wear glasses and have multiple pairs, then we’d appreciate you bringing them along in order to ascertain their glare factor. Makeup for the session is not required but is highly recommended for all women.
You will get color-corrected images for preview via Adobe Lightroom Gallery during 24H after the photo shoot you need to select favorites and they will go to the final retouching (skin, clothes, backdrop).
How to select your favorite images for the final retouching? Look to the emotion, vibe, and pose. Lightning, color corrections, skin cleaning, backdrop cleaning/ expansion, and clothes color/cleaning are possible to change. As an option, we can add text, graphics, or anything you need to the image. Images have been taken on film, can only change skin and background cleaning.
After final retouching, within 14 days (depending on the work list), you will get a personal Google Drive to a folder with all images on the web (for the internet) and for printing (big jpg). If you want to print bigger images, let me know before the shoot. I will provide you with TIFF files, that are more suitable for bigger printing.
Preparation for the shoot can take up to 3 months. Especially then we need to make a costume or create something extra.
Art & Design
All who need a creative solution and design include creatives and businesses. Suitable for business cards, movie posters, books/e-books, and music album covers.
In the preparation/consultation, I focus on the cover design, characters, storyline, mood, and sketches of the final artworks. I’d like to listen to your music/read a book/script – it helps me better understand what you need. Also, we discuss the final vision of the design. You can send me your favorite covers or images – it helps me to understand the final image better.
Please order the cover artwork at least 2 weeks before you want it, cause good production and design needs time. Our experience has shown it takes 1 to 3 months on average.
I will edit your images (up to 20) for the book and make them stunning and memorable digital artworks (if requested) or we can make images for the book (See more: Portrait-Conceptual Photosession).
Business Card Design
Music Album Cover
- We liked everything! The photos were exactly as we wanted. Thank you. We will return for the next shoot.Feljeton
- Elina is passionate, and creative, and knows how to capture the essence of her subject. She is a pleasure to work with - artistically and professionally.Terry McDonaldMusician
- Working with Elina was so much fun! We had a couple of sessions together - both photo and video for my music project. During all of them, she was 200% dedicated to getting the best outcome. She offered a lot of creative initiative, however, she was also open to my suggestions. Elina not only took pictures and videos for me but also provided me with outfits and accessories. She even designed one costume specifically for our session! I am looking forward to working with her again and would recommend it to everyone, who would like photo sessions with a magical twist!FremenMusician
- Olen Elinat korduvalt tellinud oma bändist ja üritustest pilte tegema ning temaga on alati mõnus koostööd teha. Väga professionaalne suhtumine ja tore inimene, pildid on kvaliteetsed ja vajadusel väga loomingulised. Soovitan!I booked Elina for my band and events multiple times, and she is always a pleasure to work with. Very professional attitude and good person. Quality images and if need also creative. Recommend!Tuuli PruulMusician